The type of personal information we collect
- Information about meetings and contacts made
- Information about an investment or a transaction
Purpose of information collection
- Running and promoting our business
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations of a financial business
Sharing of information
Information we hold may be shared with:
- Professional advisors and service providers
- Companies who provide a service to ACPL to process or hold information
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not lost, misused or inappropriately accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
As a “Data Subject” you have the following rights:
- to access your personal information and have any inaccuracies rectified
- to request that your personal information is erased
- that processing is restricted to the purpose for which the information was given
Please contact us using the Contact Details in this Policy if you wish to exercise these rights. According to statutory qualifications, note that exceptions apply to some of these rights.
The maintain best possible standards this Policy is subject to regular review. We recommend that you check our Policy periodically to ensure you are aware of the latest version.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the Contact Details.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Guidance on how to do this is available at the ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
David Shannon, Assembly Capital Partners Limited, Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, LONDON EC4N 6AF